Katerina Silverblatt, M.D., F.A.A.P.
Katerina Silverblatt, M.D., F.A.A.P., sometimes called Katka, was born and raised in Prague, Czech Republic. After graduating medical school at one of the world’s oldest universities-Charles University in Prague, she married an American attorney Jonathan Silverblatt and moved to New York City. She completed her Pediatric Residency at Long Island College and Beth Israel Hospitals, where she also was a Chief Resident. There she met Dr. Marty, joining his practice in 2000. She received “on -the- job” training with the birth of her children, Amalya (2000) and Adam (2003). She is also a Diplomat of American Board of Pediatrics and a Fellow of American Academy of Pediatrics. Dr. Silverblatt lives in Park Slope and spends all her free time with her family- traveling, biking, getting a baseball tan, cooking and reading literature.
Maria Beatriz Maidana Moreno, M.D., F.A.A.P.
Maria Beatriz Maidana Moreno, M.D., F.A.A.P., referred to as Bea by her friends and patients, was born and raised in Asuncion, Paraguay. She graduated from the Medical School of the National University of Asuncion and completed her Pediatrics Residency training at K. Hovnanian Children’s Hospital in New Jersey in 2010, where she was recognized as the top resident in her graduating class.
Before joining Heights Pediatrics, Dr. Bea served for six and half years as an Attending Physician at the Wright Center in Pennsylvania. In this role, she combined a boutique general practice with a special focus on caring for children with disabilities and also trained medical students and residents. While there, she achieved NCQA and Level III Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) recognition for her practice.
Dr. Bea lives in NYC with her husband Tony, their son Robin, and their beloved dogs Claudia and Dallas. In her spare time, she enjoys walking, reading, and making ikebana style floral arrangements.
We always recommend that you call your insurance company prior to all visits to ensure that our providers are currently on the panel before scheduling your appointments.
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield – PPO, HMO, & POS – We do not accept Empire Anthem Health Plus or Empire BC/BS Blue Priority
- Cigna PPO, POS, HMO
- GHI- We do not accept HMO or 40/60 Plan
- HIP – We do not accept HIP Select Care
- HIP Child Health Plus – Call 1-888-432-8026 for enrollment.
- Empire Plan
- Oxford – We do not accept Oxford Metro
- United HealthCare PPO, POS – We do not accept United Compass
- United Community Plan (Child Health Plus) – Call 1-855-355-5777 for enrollment.
* As of January 1, 2017 we will no longer be accepting Oscar. Please visit https://nystateofhealth.ny.gov/ for other options. You should check with each insurance to make sure we are on the panel and accepting that insurance as we may be added or dropped from an insurance.
We are affiliated with New York University Hospital. Though we do not see patients there, we closely cooperate with their hospitalists and sub specialty staff.
maintained by geometricbox